1. NAME AN CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
Tax consultant Dipl.-Kfm. Knut Lingott
Wielandstraße 30, 10629 Berlin
Phone + 49 30 88 77 86 – 0
Fax + 49 30 88 77 86 – 77
Sabine Weber-Bergmann, Tax consultant assistant
2. EXTENT AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
2.1 ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- IP address of the visitor’s device,
- Date and time of access by the visitor,
- Name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor,
- Website from which the visitor accesses the law firm’s website (so-called referrer URL),
- Browser and operating system of the visitor’s terminal as well as the access provider’s name used by the visitor.
The processing of these personal data is acc. to Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. f) DSGVO justified. The law firm has a legitimate interest in the processing data for the purpose of,
- building up a quick connection to the law firm’s website,
- enabling a user-friendly website usage,
- detecting and ensuring the systems safety and stability and
- facilitating and improving the website administration.
The processing is expressly not for the purpose of gaining knowledge about the visitor’s person of the website.
2.2 CONTACT FORM
Visitors can submit messages to the firm via an online contact form on the website. In order to be able to receive a reply, at least the specification of a valid e-mail address is required. All further information can be given voluntarily by the requesting person. By submitting the message via the contact form, the visitor consents to the processing of the transferred personal data. The data processing takes place exclusively for the purpose of processing and answering inquiries via the contact form. This is done on the basis of the voluntarily granted consent acc. to Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. a) DSGVO. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted as soon as the request has been completed and there are no reasons for further storage (eg subsequent assignment of our law firm).
2.3 CLIENT INFORMATION
By registering to receive the client information, the client expressly agrees to the processing of the transferred personal data. For the regestration in order to obtain the client information, only an e-mail address of the client needs to be entered. The legal basis for the processing of the client’s personal data for the purpose of sending client information is the consent acc. to Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. a) DSGVO.
The client can sign out from receiving future client information at any time. This can be done by using a special link at the end of the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. DATA TRANSFER
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties, if
- acc. to Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. a) DSGVO, the person concerned expressly consented to it,
- the transfer acc. to Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. f) DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an predominant worthily protected interest in not transferring their data,
- for the transfer of data according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. c) DSGVO a legal obligation exists and/or
- this is required by Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. b) DSGVO to fulfill a contractual relationship with the data subject.
In other cases, personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONCERNED PERSON
As far as your personal data are processed during the visit of our website, you have the following rights as „data subject“ within the meaning of the DSGVO:
You can ask us for information about whether personal data is processed by us. No right of access exists if the granting of the coveted information would violate the duty of confidentiality acc. to § 57 StBerG or the information for other reasons, in particular because of a predominant legitimate interest of a third party, must be kept secret. Deviating from this, there may be an obligation to provide the information if your interests outweigh the interests of secrecy, in particular taking into account any imminent damage. The right of access is also excluded if the data is stored only because it may not be deleted due to statutory or statutory retention periods or serve exclusively for data protection or data protection control, if the disclosure would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures. If in your case the right to information is not excluded and your personal data are processed by us, you can ask us for information about the following information:
- processing purposes,
- categories of your processed personal data,
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal information is disclosed, especially to recipients in third countries,
- if possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the retention period,
- the right to rectify or delete or restrict the processing of your personal data or a right to object to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal for data protection at a supervisory authority,
- if the personal data has not been collected from you as the data subject, the information available about the data’s origin,
- possibly about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about thelogic involved as well as the consequences and intended effects of automated decision-making,
possibly, in the case of transmission to recipients in third countries, if there is no EU Commission decision on the adequacy of the protection level acc. to Art. 45 Abs. 3 DSGVO, about information on which suitable guarantees acc. to Art. 46 Abs. 2 DSGVO are intended for the protection of personal data.
4.2 CORRECTION AND COMPLETION
If you discover that we have inaccurate personal data about you, you may require us to promptly correct these incorrect information. In case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you can request the completion.
They are entitled to be deleted („right to be forgotten“), unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, the right to information or to fulfill a legal obligation or to perform a task of public interest and one of the following reasons applys:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed.
- The justification for processing was only your consent, which you have revoked.
- You have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data which we have made public.
- You have filed an objection to the processing of personal data not disclosed from us and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing.
- Your personal data was processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no claim for deletion if, in the case of legitimate non-automated data processing, the deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionately high outlay due to the special nature of the storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the deletion is replaced by the restriction of processing.
4.4 PROCESSING RESTRICTIONS
You may require us to restrict processing if any of the following reasons applies:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal information. The restriction may be required in this case for the duration that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and you require instead of deletion the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- Your personal information will no longer be needed by us for the purposes of processing that you may need to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- You have filed an objection acc. to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO. The limitation of processing may be required as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data are processed only with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. Before we lift the restriction, we have the duty to inform you.
4.5 DATA TRANSFERABILITY
You have the right of data transferability if the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. a) or Art. 9 Abs. 2 Buchst. a) DSGVO) or on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is done using automated procedures. The right to data transferability in this case includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others: You may require us to receive the personal information you provide us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance on our part. If technically feasible, you may require us to transfer your personal information directly to another person in charge.
Insofar as the processing is based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. e) DSGVO (exercise of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or on Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. f) DSGVO (legitimate interest of the person responsible or a third party), you have the right, at any time, to object the processing of personal data concerning you for reasons of your particular situation. This also applies to a profiling based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Buchst. e) or Buchst. f) DSGVO. After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
You may at any time object the processing of the personal data relating to you for direct marketing purposes. This also applies to a profiling associated with such direct marketing. After exercising this right of objection, we will no longer use the personal data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
4.7 REVOCATION OF CONSENT
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent can be communicated informal by phone, by e-mail, by fax or to our postal address. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing which has taken place on the basis of consent before the receipt of the revocation. Upon the receipt of the revocation, the data processing, which was based solely on your consent, is set.
If you believe that the processing of your personal information is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over your place of residence or employment or the location of the alleged breach.
In order to protect your rights, we have taken technical and organizational measures and also ensured that the rules on the data protection of external service providers are taken into account. Your data may be processed only to the extent permitted by specific laws or your consent.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you access our web pages, web server logbooks are created, which are stored for a period of approx. 2-3 months for statistical purposes (for example the number of accesses) and for error tracking. Your IP address, the time of access to the Internet site and the Internet pages accessed are stored. If a longer storage time is required for statistical reasons, this is done anonymously. Further evaluations of the data are not made without your consent. If you request information or ask for contact, enter the necessary personal data voluntarily. If you call up pages and files within this offer and are requested to enter personal data, please note that this data transmission over the Internet is unsecured and that the data can be acknowledged or corrupted by unauthorized persons. We do not pass on any personal data to third parties.
Cookies are small amounts of data stored by the operator of a web page on your computer. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They only contain an identification number (session ID), which allows the server to assign the successive requests of the browser to the same user. Temporary cookies are used by many servers; they do not pose a security risk. The situation is different with persistent cookies, which can also be read by other servers. Our homepage only uses temporary cookies in the public area. We do not use temporary or permanent cookies. We also do not use Java applets or Active-X-Controls.
HANDLING WITH E-MAIL ADRESSES
If you send us an e-mail, we will use your mail address only for correspondence with you; Of course, there is no transfer to third parties. If you want to send us sensitive information by e-mail, you should encrypt them. Please note that data transmission over the Internet is currently essentially unsecured. It is not excluded that data transmitted by unauthorized persons may be acknowledged and possibly even corrupted.
EXTERNAL LINKS AND DISCLAIMER
Our online offer contains links to other websites. We have no influence on the fact that their operators comply with data protection regulations. Tax consultant Dipl.-Kfm. Knut Lingott is responsible for its own content according to the general laws. This own content is to distinguished from content other websites provided through „links“. We accept no responsibility for third-party content, which is provided via links to the website and is specially marked, and does not adopt its content as its own. External links that link to third-party Internet sites are highlighted and the URL (Internet address of the external page) to which the link leads is displayed in the status line. The provider of the web page referred to is solely responsible for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damages caused by the use or non-use of the information. For external references, the editors are responsible only if they are informed by them, i.e. also of a possible illegal or criminal content, and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use.